Friday, August 2, 2013

Score!

I just felt I should share:

Lord & Taylor is having a shoe sale.  Besides generous markdowns on their sandals, their clearance shoes are 50% off, and then there is a coupon for 20% off (You can print the coupon here: http://lt.lordandtaylor.us/ltdocs/coupons/SP13_JULYCLEARANCECOUPON.pdf, good through 8/6).

I needed some back to school shoes, and I scored 2 pairs of shoes for $68.  And one of the pairs of shoes is Coach.  That's right.  I got Coach pumps for $47.99 (regular price $158!).

I really love Lord and Taylor's sales.  I always do very well at the end of the summer and on Black Friday.  My suggestion is to sign up for their text messaging- they send the coupons right to your phone so that you  never leave them at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my Tweets

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Blog Counter

    Femme Frugal Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez