Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hello!

After a very, very long hiatus, I am glad to say that I am back in action.  Having a baby sure made it difficult to find any time to post sales (but trust me, I still found them!  I'm sorry I didn't share).  In any case, my new mommy shopping knowledge will now allow me to include kids' stuff in this blog, something about which I'm very excited.  Everyone can use savings, especially those of us with kids!

I'd also like to take this blog in the direction of product reviews and reviewing some local businesses where I see fit.  I'm in the Northern New Jersey area in case you're interested.

So, now that we've had that quick hello and "welcome back", let's get shopping, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my Tweets

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Blog Counter

    Femme Frugal Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez